- com takes privacy very seriously. This policy describes how we collect information and use it.
- Routine Information. Web servers track information about visitors. Some types of information may include: IP addresses, browser details, referring pages, timestamps, etc. None of this information can be used to personally identify specific visitors. We track this information for maintenance purposes and also to aid in administration of the site.
- Controlling Privacy. You, as a visitor and a web user, have the ability to change your browser settings to disable cookies if you have privacy concerns regarding them. This is not recommended because it could interfere with how the site functions, but it is an option. You can consult with your browser documentation for instructions on how to block cookies.
- Contact Information. Any contact information that we collect from you will be used to respond to questions or inquiries. It could also be used to let you know about new products, content, services, events, etc. that we feel you may be interested in. We will never sell or share your personal information with third parties.
4… AGE. This website was intended for adults, ages 18 and over. Individuals under the age of 18 are strictly prohibited from using this website.
5… USER CONTENT. In using our site, you give us permission to use any materials you post on the site. By downloading, displaying, posting, performing, transmitting, or otherwise distributing information or other content on our site (supplying USER CONTENT), you are granting us full power to copy, transmit, distribute, publicly display, publicly perform, edit, reproduce, translate, and/or reformat any USER CONTENT you may submit or supply. By using our site, you also consent and agree that our affiliates, officers, employees, directors, consultants, agents, and representatives have license to use any USER CONTENT in the same manner as well. You also agree that you will not be compensated for any USER CONTENT that you may supply, and that your name may be published and/or disclosed in connection with any USER CONTENT you post to our site. In posting USER CONTENT, you are also agreeing and representing that you own the rights to the content you are posting, and that you have the full legal right to post, distribute, display, transmit, perform, or otherwise distribute it.
6… INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY LAWS. In using this site, you agree to respect the intellectual property rights of others. Whenever you use our site, you agree to be governed by and subjected to laws regarding copyright, trademarks, and other intellectual property laws. You also agree not to use or distribute any information or content on this site in any way that could violate a third party’s intellectual property or proprietary rights. You also agree to abide by laws pertaining to ownership, and shall be solely responsible and liable if you violate any relevant laws or infringe upon any third party rights caused by any content you might transmit or provide. Any burden of proof that content does not violate any laws or third party rights rests upon you.
8… NO WARRANTIES. We are making this site available ‘AS IS,’ and we do not offer a warranty of any kind. Any risk of damage or loss that you may incur while using this site is solely your responsibility. To the maximum extent permitted by the law, we disclaim and are released from any and all liabilities and/or warranties regarding this site. This includes, but is not limited to, any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a product, or non-infringement. We do not warrant that the site will work uninterrupted or error free, and we do not guarantee that it will meet you requirements.
9… LIMITED LIABILITY. To the maximum extent allowed by law, we are free from being liable for damages of any kind that may arise out of anyone using our site or any of the content supplied on it. In using this site, you also agree that any content published is for entertainment purposes only… and while we strive to provide valuable and factual content for our visitors, the content found on this site should in no way be seen as information that should be taken as scientific fact or as information that should overrule or serve as a replacement for a professional medical opinion.
- AFFILIATED SITES. We work with a number of affiliate websites that may be linked to within our own site. We do not have control over the content that these sites publish, and cannot make any promises or guarantees about their content, accuracy, or any misleading, inappropriate, or inaccurate information that they may publish. We assume no responsibility for any content published by any other website. And by using our website, you agree that we make no guarantees about what other sites publish, and that we do not assume any responsibility for content published by any third party website or source.
- PROHIBITED USES. We do impose some restrictions on how visitors use our site. You are prohibited from…
- Attempting to violate the security features of our site
- Attempting to access unauthorized content
- Logging onto a server or an account that you are not authorized to use
- Attempting to test, scan, or probe the vulnerability of our site, any associated system, or any associated network
- Breaching security of authentication measures without the proper authorization
- Attempting to interfere with our service to anyone else
- Submitting viruses, spamming, flooding, overloading the site, mail bombing, or crashing it
- Using our site to send unsolicited email
- Forging any part of our site for use in any email or on any other medium
- Attempting to reverse engineer, modify, or otherwise utilize the source code of our site
- Copying any of the content published on SnoringCanada.com, without our expressed permission
Any violation of our system or network security could subject you to civil and/or criminal action and/or liability.
- INDEMNITY. As a user and visitor of SnoringCanada.com, you agree to…
- Indemnify us from any third party claims, and…
If such a loss or claim occurs, we will provide you with reasonable assistance in your case through cooperation, at your expense, to help you defend yourself from loss, damage, liability, cost, etc.
- COPYRIGHT. All of the contents of this website are copyright 2018 SnoringCanada.com, all rights reserved.
- Constitute a waiver of the rest of the terms
- Constitute a waiver for breaches to any of the rest of the terms
No waiver shall be considered effective unless it is…
- Made in writing
- Signed by an authorized representative of the waiving party
- We grant users no license to use any trademarks, logos, service marks, or anything else published by us or a third party.